I have a lot of pictures that I would like to share with you and that remind me of very nice moments, like my study tour, a trip to the beach or a landscape, but today I preferred to share one of the most beautiful landscapes I remember witnessing up to now, the face of my beautiful Tammy <3

It's a little emotional talk about this, but I like to share with people how well it made me have this wonderful being in my life.

This photo in especial  one of the most I like of her as it reminds me of the nicest moments we had together, I think it captures it's essence, I feel like I can even smell her breath haha :)

I’m one of the people who believes that when someone dies they stay with us and "visit" us from time to time, so I like to believe that she’s with me most of the time <3



Comments

  1. she looks super playful and happy, sorry for your lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful that you continue to love and remember her

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Why did I choose my major?