Who am I?

Hello everybody!! my name is Daniela, I'm from Santiago, I live here since I was a baby.

I've been in the university since 2020, so I'm in my second year of food engineering.

I live with my family and previously with my pet Tammy, but she died a few months ago, she is still present in my heart <3


I am fond of cooking and eating desserts and also i do a lot of different recipes. 

I have a lot of hobbies but I always leave them halfway done, some of these are playing the ukelele, knitting and now I'm learning to do a bit of nail art.

I like to listen to music, but I don't have a favorite genre, I just like to listen and that's cool.

Thanks for reading <3






Comments

  1. so sorry to hear about your dog :( she was so pretty ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog was very cute, pity what happened, pets always stay in the heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sorry about Tammy, I lost one of my pets one year ago, his name was Yury and he has 16 years old. As I can see Tammy was beatifull, now she must be in doggy havean.😇🐾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I choose my major?