The persons I admire

I don't have a person that I admire now in my field, as it  I have not yet met in depth any person in my area.

So instead I'm going to talk about some very close persons I admire, my parents <3

I know that is normal admire your parents, but I'd like to tell you why I admire them.

They were parents when their economic situations was not the best, so my father decided to study and work at the same time to have a better long-term life while my mother took care of my siblings and worked sporadically. Fortunately my father managed to finish his career ( actually he studied many careers jaja) and therefore the economic situation were improved.

I admire them because I believe that not everyone would sacrifice their time and personal life for their family (I mean, my father, for example, worked by day and I studied by night and yet, on weekends he managed to spend quality time with his family). All their efforts have been made so my siblings and I have a full life and without big worries around money or things like that. 

I love them so much!

The truth is that I have more things to say about my parents, but I don’t want to make this publication longer so I’ll leave it up to here.

 Thanks for reading! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who am I?

Why did I choose my major?